Monday 27 May 2013

My Top Lookalike

As every one of us has had throughout our lives, somebody will say to you, 'Do you know who you look like?' and, hopefully, say the name of a celebrity or at least somebody you know, rather than 'my uncle' or something along those lines. Recently, I have had a couple more to add to my collection. Now, when I was going through high school, the number one lookalike for me was Will Young, someone who I know at least. Although, my family did not think so and I would say they know my looks better than anyone. So for years, it was Will Young but in the past couple of months, thanks to one television show and a certain footballer playing quite well, two more have come up for comparison. I have spoken to my beloved about this, because if she thinks I look like the person or people in question, then it must be true for me. She would not compare to an ugly person, right?! I'm just joking, we are all beautiful people! Anyway, getting to the point, the two males, thank goodness for that I know, are Gareth Bale and Andrew Buchan. Now I know that most people who may read this, mainly due to their gender, will have at least heard of the first name, although the second name may tender the question, 'Who is he?!'. Well, he is an actor who was in the recently very successful drama series called Broadchurch, alongside David Tennant and Olivia Coleman. According to my darling girlfriend, this is the best comparison yet! So, next to this photo below, I can see the similarity, any thoughts?

Also, who have you been likened to in terms of looks?


     

No comments:

Post a Comment