Monday 27 May 2013

Getting Dressed Up/Fancy Dress!

Over the years, I have enjoyed dressing up, not just smart suits and stuff, but fancy dress or costume parties as I believe they are called in my girlfriend's native country of Canada. Due to this enjoyment, I wanted to write a post on getting dressed up, whether it be for style and luxury in a tuxedo, or just for fun in a cowboy costume. In general, dressing up is fun in my opinion and even though the price of dressing up can be costly, once in a while it is a good night out, or day out for some people too. Having a laugh with friends and/or family is great, doing it in fancy dress is even better, well, sometimes. I have put up a few photos of me dressing up in smart attire and just having a giggle with friends when going fancy dress for a night clubbing, a night on the town, a party, or just a good night out! As one of my friends once told me, 'If you ain't laughing, you ain't living'! Always great to smile and have fun! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment