Monday 27 May 2013

Beautiful Artwork


As seen on this blog, I enjoy viewing a good work of art or anything artistic that simply stands out to me and makes me want to take a picture of it and put it on this very blog. I am a Christian now, but I was a Catholic for 22 years of my life. Even though I am a Christian and I attend a Christian Church, I do not forget about my Catholic roots and so I also attend my former Catholic Church once a week. Although we do not have mass books within the Christian Church, we do have them in the Catholic Church and once in a while, there are beautiful pieces of art on the covers of these books. So, I recently took a picture of a couple of them which stood out to me not only for the actual artwork, but also for the message and symbolism of what the picture represented.





No comments:

Post a Comment