Saturday 21 September 2013

Big Bash

So, it has been quite a while since I last had a blog entry on here!

Well, here is the first of many, due to collecting quite a bit over the past month or so. I volunteer in a charity called Ykids in Bootle which is phenomenal in its work with the youth of the city and surrounding areas. One event that happened recently was called The Big Bash, which involved having stands in areas around Kensington, Liverpool. These areas could range from streets to parks and the stands involved activities from face painting to casualty simulation, from sports like basketball and circus games to balloon making, so a very wide variety of things to do and have fun with.

I was only a part of it for the first two of the five days, the full week, but it was amazing and the rest of the week was a huge success. Including getting my nails decorated by some of the kids, it was a fun-filled experience and I will never forget the children who I met and my colleagues who I had the pleasure of working with for the 48 hours of my Big Bash experience.

Here are some of the pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment