Saturday 21 September 2013

Argentinian Restaurant

I always like to try new things, whether they be activities like Zumba or eating/drinking new delicacies or international flavours such as a Margarita in a Mexican restaurant in Canmore, Canada. I recently went to Birmingham for a conference in order to obtain a visa to emigrate to Canada to be with my beautiful girlfriend and to start a life together. As I was walking to the conference from the hotel which I was staying in, I came across a little Argentinian restaurant. Now, I am a huge fan of Argentina, especially with my desire to one day visit there and watch a Rosario Central match. Seeing this place, I knew where I was going to eat my evening meal. It was a place called Fiesta Del Asado and the food was delicious. In addition, the waiter was from Spain and so we were able to converse in Spanish. Happy Days! A true delight to enjoy some food from Argentina, see the art around the location, and have the joy of speaking Spanish in Birmingham, something I never knew I was going to be able to say one day. I recommend this restaurant to anybody interested in trying new things and food from Argentina. Qué fantástico!





No comments:

Post a Comment