Saturday 21 September 2013

The Walk


 I recently took my car in for a service and the place I go to is in a small town called Ainsdale. I found out that the whole service would take about 6 hours, from 9-3 more or less, so after a little deliberation in my mind, I thought it would be a good idea to walk to Southport, which ended up taking me an hour. Now for anyone who has yet to walk from Ainsdale to Southport and back, walking shoes are recommended and it is a very pleasant and enjoyable walk, though my feet were sore for a few days afterwards. However, as the saying goes, 'No pain, no gain', and I certainly felt the benefits because I feel fitter and better for doing the walk now. In addition, I took a few photos, well quite a few to be honest (sorry for the vast amount), on the way back so here they are. Enjoy, I hope!
 

 


 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment