Monday 4 March 2013

North By Northwest Film Review

Last night, I watched an Alfred Hitchcock movie which I have wanted to watch for quite a while. I am so glad to say that I have now seen it, but also that I would recommend the movie because it was a very good watch. Starring Cary Grant, as well as a very well acted cast, the picture involves a case of mistaken identity which evolves into a very interesting and exciting plot with a good finale too.

My only critique would be that some of the acting is a bit wooden in my opinion, but usually by bit characters while the main character, Roger Thornhill (Grant) and the heroine are very well portrayed as well as acted.

It also contains an appearance of the great man, the director himself, Mr Alfred Hitchcock, during the opening titles. He is the guy who just misses the bus.

I recommend this film because it is fun, thrilling and romantic, a good mixture of elements which in the end produced an amazing picture. Another wonderful piece of work by the legendary director Hitchcock.



North by Northwest (1959) Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment