Friday 4 January 2013

Shakespeare in the Park

It has been too long since I posted a blog about my trip to Canada this past August. During the first of my two weeks there, my beautiful girlfriend and I went to see something called 'Shakespeare in the Park'. It is exactly what it says on the tin, there was a Shakespeare play done in the park in downtown Calgary. The play was A Midsummer Nights Dream and it was fantastic! There were about a handful of actors and actresses and it was a tremendous performance. It was sweet for me because I had acted in said play in primary school when I was 12 years old, so a good 10 years earlier! Oh, how time changes and the world throws up amazing things as does life in general. We both enjoyed it so very much and gave money at the end to raise funds for the acting schools in the area, a great cause for a great company and great people.

Here are a few photos of the play:




1 comment:

  1. I love Shakespeare, the open air is really the best stage for "A Mid-Summer Nights Dream"

    ReplyDelete