Sunday 16 June 2013

The Best Bangers and Mash Ever? At least best looking?



I enjoy going to this pub not too far from me called The Priory, not because it is a lovely pub in terms of furniture, entertainment, good quality range of drinks and friendly bar staff, but also it serves delicious food. In the past, I have mainly eaten the all the breakfast although I wanted a change, and there is always plenty good options to choose from. I decided, after much deliberation (not too serious obviously, I am not that bad) to go for bangers and mash, a traditional and classic British dish in my opinion. The description read 'Lincolnshire sausages and mash with peas and a Yorkshire pudding. Now, I believed that they would all come separate, but oh no, to my surprise, the sausages, mash and peas, with some gravy, were INSIDE a giant Yorkshire pudding! Yes, you read correctly, a massive Yorkshire pudding. I was in awe, does not take much, and so I had to take a picture. It tasted fantastic and as you can see here, looked fantastic too!




No comments:

Post a Comment