Monday 25 February 2013

Innocent Mosquitoes Book Review

I am very fortunate in doing Spanish tutor lessons to a good man called Howard Jackson, who is a very good author and an all around very kind guy. I have recently finished reading one of his books called 'Innocent Mosquitoes' which is a thrilling, interesting and informative read. It is based on his adventures to Brazil a couple of years ago and within the book, there is a lot of information about Brazil the country, as well as how it has evolved and incredible facts and details of the many towns, cities and villages inside the amazing country. I would highly recommend this book because I learned a lot of things as well as enjoyed reading about the fun journey which was taken by the main character, a man called Alfred. A must read and I admit that it does make you want to go to Brazil and see the locations, monuments and astounding places which are written about in this terrific piece of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment