Friday 14 September 2012

Some New Drinks

There were many drinks that I had to try in Canada and I tried a good amount of them and so I took a few photos of some that stood out to me.

According to Brittany, I had to try root beer because surprisingly to her and her entire family, I had never tried root beer in my entire life. And so, I needed to taste root beer, but not any root beer, A&W root beer! They are known for their root beer and so when they are known for it, it should taste pretty darn good, and it did! It was delicious and lived up to its reputation.

I went out one morning for a drive with Tracey and we stopped off at this place called Booster Juice for a drink for the journey, or as I like to call it, Tracey's Tour Tuesday, it was just the morning, but was a very good tour. Anyway, she was very curious in my decision for a drink in this place which is very healthy by the way. So I chose this green tea mixture, and it is very green as the photo shows, and it was minty and delicious. I chose a small one because I was unsure of if I would like it, fortunately I did. Also, it was a mad choice because Tracey usually purchases this option and all of the family really do not like it, what a pick!

The last drink I am showing is the sweetest drink that I had whilst I was on my visit. There is only one Peter's in the whole world, and it is in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Just by that fact, I needed to go there and experience their famous milkshakes. And not just any milkshake, but my beloved's pick of poison which is a chocolate and raspberry milkshake. It was as sweet as a sugar covered, icing topped cupcake made of honey, jam, chocolate and a sugar base! It was thick as well as sweet, all in all YUMMY!





No comments:

Post a Comment