Sunday 9 September 2012

Lake Moraine and Lake Louise

One of the most memorable sights in Canada is the picturesque lakes of Lake Moraine and Lake Louise. Just the colour of the water is amazing by itself, but when you include the wonderful scenery of the Rockies mountain range and the beautiful blue sky, it is truly a masterpiece. Because of this, I took many photographs of this wonder and so I have added some of the vast amount with this post. It is definitely a recommendation of mine for anybody to go and visit these lakes. Personally, I prefer Lake Moraine because there are less tourists around and so you can fully appreciate the view and the walks around the lake. There is a hotel with Lake Louise whereas there is simply a gift shop to accompany Lake Moraine, which is my preference. Either way, both lakes are sensational sights and a must in my personal opinion in order to see when visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment