Monday 27 August 2012

Wonderful Visit

I recently spent two weeks in Calgary in order to visit my beloved girlfriend and to meet her family and friends. I will be creating some small blog posts due to the awesomeness of the whole experience and the amount of cool stories which I can compile with a variety of pictures from Canada. This is simply an introduction to my small blog posts. I had an amazing time with an amazing family and the most amazing woman in the world in my lovely girlfriend. I have put up a photo of a picture of Downtown Calgary and although I did not live there, it is still the beating heart of Calgary, especially with the Calgary Tower. I am going to live there within a year and it will be my future home, for how long is unknown but certainly for a few years to say the least. Cannot wait for the future. Also, I just want to say that dreams do come true and please believe in yourself because we are all made to do something great, we are all great!



No comments:

Post a Comment