Sunday 24 June 2012

Advert in the local paper

I have recently posted an advert in my local newspaper for Spanish tutor lessons and I will be officially starting my lessons this week! I am quite nervous but excited at the same time, nothing new there then. I have had two call backs in response to my advert and so I am eager to get started. As advised by my beautiful girlfriend, I have had to lesson plan in advance, something which I did take for granted until now. Accommodating to different individuals is quite tough but interesting too. A week from now, I hope to post another entry to tell about my first couple of lessons. I know that I have help and support and I have confidence in myself that it will be a learning experience, hopefully more so for the better. Wish me luck peeps. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete